7/10/12

New Hair Cut & Dried Flower Bracelet

Top: Forever 21, Bracelet: c/o Modern Flower Child
Well...I got my hair cut.  Yup, it was time for some bangs!  It requires a little more effort in the morning, but I am kind of loving it.  I'm sure I will get bored with the bangs in a week and start growing them out, but it's fun for now!

Also, I am so excited to introduce you to an AMAZING etsy shop, Modern Flower Child.  I almost slept in this bracelet last night...I love it that much!  I absolutely adore dried flowers, so the idea of placing those in a bracelet...GENIUS!  I don't have the skills to capture the detail in this beauty, so here are some close-up shots, taken by the shop owner/artist:
The multi-colored flowers are my fave, but here are two others I want/need:
Top: Dark Pink/Purple Flowers, Bottom: Pink Flowers
I like Modern Flower Child, because the product is unique and no one will ever have the exact same bracelet.  This is one of those things that I can see myself trying to make at home and it just ends up being a big mess.  Although I love DIY, there are times when it's better to just buy it and support handmade shops!  Aren't you in love?! 

And the winner of the Sunglass Warehouse Giveaway is Alana...congrats!

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your new hair cut looks amazing! I love the bangs :) The flower bangles are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Meredith...although I really just wish I had your hair :)

      Delete
  2. i love love love your top and bangs!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! It's funny cause when I was putting together your post I was wishing they looked more like yours do in one of the pics you sent me :)

      Delete
  3. I seriously love your bangs, Jenny!

    And that bangle is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bangs are adorable! Too cute! And that bracelet is super cute, too. :)

    - a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bangs! And bracelets are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new hair, it's so cute!

    Nikki
    Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bangs look smashing on you! And that bracelet is way cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, I seriously can't get over how pretty the bracelet is!

      Delete
  9. Love the bangs!! I tried bangs once and they just did not suit me at ALL! They suit you just perfectly...I'm a little envious really;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I'm sure they didn't look as bad as you think :)

      Delete
  10. yep, definitely still loving the bangs! you pull them off very well! it was great to meet you this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! So good to meet you...we must have another meet up soon :)

      Delete
  11. oh i totally loooove the bangs on you! make sure to keep them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! I will try, but I always get bored with my hair!

      Delete
  12. Your hair looks great, Jenny! And that bracelet is super cute! I always love resin jewelry. It has so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blouse is so gorgeous! Orange is your color! And what a lovely idea of dried flowers in a bracelet!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bangs are so sexy and fun! I use to rock them all last year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for summer bangs!!! LOVE those bracelets! They're so pretty and feminine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love the new hair cut!! totally shapes your face! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete