7/28/12

Featured Sponsor: The Bradley's

Today I am going to introduce you to my Featured Sponsor for July: Elizabeth from The Bradley's!  I must say that I am so envious of her lifestyle.  This lovely lady gets to not only travel around the world, but she also has the opportunity to live abroad with her little family.  Elizabeth is so sweet and I have loved getting to know more about her.  I know you all will adore her as much as I do, so make sure to stop by, say hi and follow her cute blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. You just celebrated your 6 year anniversary! How did you and your husband meet? What did you/are you doing to celebrate your anniversary? 

My husband and I met at a mutual friend's house, and not to sound corny but it was truly love at first sight. It was a spiritual experience meeting him! Sadly we had no babysitter for this anniversary and haven't had one for several years, so we didn't end up doing much. But I got a lovely bouquet!!


2. Tell us a little more about your family.  What do you and your husband do for a living?  What do you love to do in your free time? 
My husband does a few things. He is a classically trained actor and was in a few indie movies as well as TV shows. He is also a teacher and wellness coach. He began teaching in South Korea, where we lived for about a year. I am a travel writer, editor, and photographer and I work for a few different websites in my spare time. In our free time we love watching cult kids TV shows ( like Are You Afraid of The Dark?), horror movies, and playing video games, as well as going for 'family walks' along the local pier. We also love going out for tea as well eating out.
 
 
2. What is the best thing about living in Thailand?  Any tips for those hoping to travel there someday (like me)?

It is incredibly safe, insanely beautiful, and I think VERY easy to live in. I mean, really easy. Thais are very kind with foreigners and you will feel welcome. There is internet everywhere, including in parks and some buses ( and gas stations!).

3. What part of living in Scotland are you most excited for?
For me, I want a house that is isolated!! Though I consider myself a city girl, with kids I want to be in nature and have peace and quiet! I want a fireplace and seasons, and we don't get either here. I really can't wait to do more outside, play in the snow, garden, etc. I really want to find a welcoming community as well, a place where we are understood and respected and can make close friendships.

4. What is your favorite type of food?

I like salads and vegetables of all kinds as well as comfort foods such as congee ( rice porridge) and I adore anything spicy!

5. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

I want people to question more. I feel very, very passionately about the state of our world being affected by people not thinking enough, not questioning both authority as well as their daily habits. We must always be questioning everything, it is not rude or disrespectful. I believe Jesus was the king of questioning, and he served no one on earth. Everyone can learn from that!

 
6. What are your goals for the next year?

I sincerely hope and pray that my husband can work from home, or that I can support us so that he can act full time. We homeschool and want another child soon, so having him at home really helps!!!!

You can find Elizabeth at her Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment