7/9/12

Manicure Monday: NYC City Sweets Pink

City Sweets Pink with Big City Dazzle Sparkle Top Coat: c/o NYC New York Color
Today for Manicure Monday I am wearing a pretty pink shade by NYC, called City Sweets Pink.  This is a simple bubblegum pink shade that I really love by itself.  But for today I decided to top it with some sparkle!  I LOVE glitter.  I'm not really loving this glitter together with the pink, it kind of looks like a unicorn threw up some Pepto-Bismol on my nails...but I am waaay too lazy to take it off and try again with a different base color.  I think it would look really cute with a dark blue nail polish...I might have to try that next time!

So, what's on your nails this week?

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I think it still looks cute! Although, that color of pink is my favorite! And I love glitter too.. it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that shade of pink is probably my favorite too...it reminds me of Barbie :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pink shade and I like how glitter looks....but it's such a pain to take off! Or do you have any tricks on how???
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do!! Check out my tutorial...makes it so much easier :) http://www.modernmodestbeauty.com/2012/05/tutorial-how-to-remove-glitter-nail.html

      Delete
  3. hahaha awww unicorn throw up is adorable. xo its definitely intense, but love the fun color for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite glitters! Love the combo!

    Visiting from Mani Monday and now following :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love that shade of pink! So girly and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh. I need a good bubblegum pink. Right now, I've only got clear polish on, because a manicure gets ruined immediately when I go to work. But my toes have a sea foam green on them.

    So great to meet you on Saturday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like it with the glitter! Maybe it's a little too much in person? But the pic looks good. I have nothing on my nails this week! Lame-o! Time to paint!

    ReplyDelete