7/19/12

I Heart Target Coupons!

Striped Top: Target, Crop Jeans: Target, Shoes: Kohls, Necklace: Urban Legend
I love Target.  But you know what I love more than Target? Using coupons at Target!  The other day I printed out some coupons from the Target website and headed on into the store to see what I could find.  I found this coral striped v-neck shirt on sale for $6 and used a $3 off coupon to get it for $3.  I also found these capri jeans on sale for $21, so I used a $5 off coupon, making them $16.  Only $19 for a shirt and pants...not too shabby, right?!  I also found a cute royal blue cardigan on clearance (I'll have to show you that one later!) and used a coupon to make that an even better deal.
As you can see, the bangs are still hanging around...for now!  I do miss being able to just throw my hair up in a pony tail.  If I don't blowdry or straighten my bangs they can look pretty ridiculous.  

In other news...I CAN NOT WAIT to go on vacation soon.  We aren't 100% sure where we will go yet (since we will be flying standby), but I know it will be a great family trip wherever we end up.  And I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share with you guys!

Oh, I better share my favorite/most awkward picture of the day...hope you are having a great week! Make sure you enter the JUNIEblake giveaway :)
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for the coupons! Great finds! Target is my favorite, but I consider myself to be a bit of a Target snob, because I only want the really amazing, unable to pass up deals ; ) These ones sound pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Almost everything I buy is on sale, so I know exactly what you mean :)

      Delete
  2. Great finds! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Your face at the end made me laugh out loud! Girl, i LOVE the bangs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I could make you laugh...just don't spit out your M&M's...you are never going to live that one down :)

      Delete
  4. Me too! Target is completely awesome. I love when I find something super cute in the 75% rack plus a coupon. One time i found a silk ruffly cocktail dress in just my size for $8.79 and I had a $3 off coupon. It was originally $69.99! That was a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I have never gotten THAT great of a deal...you must be lucky :)

      Delete
  5. I had no idea that target has coupons! This just made my day, because I love target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I always bring coupons with me to Target, cause I usually find good deals!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit, Jenny! I had no idea Target had so many great coupons! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew they had clothing coupons! I just bought a dress and a bathing suit on sale, now I wish I would have know, that could have been an extra $6 off! Thanks for sharing!

    By the way, I just ran across your blog, and I love it! I also think it is so cool that you're a flight attendant, I always thought that would be an interesting job. :) Following you now, I'd love a follow back if you'd like!

    B.
    49 Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you go to Target make sure to print out the coupons and bring them with you! Just stopped by your blog and I love it :)

      Delete
  8. I know I said it before but the new haircut really works for you. I heard a lot about Target coupons and need to start using them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You definitely should start using them...you will get addicted :)

      Delete
  9. Your bangs completely changed your look! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bangs are adorable. I wish I had the patience for them. Super cute look.

    Nicole
    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/07/chic-bagsworking-momsfashion/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that outfit! You look too too cute! And on a budget!! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Target Q's too! I always kick myself when I head over there without checking their website first! Coral is pretty on you! And the bangs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete