7/16/12

Manicure Monday...Kind of

I know I have been MIA for the last couple days, but I just got back from a 4-day trip.  I flew to many exotic destinations in my little prop plane and stayed the night in the exciting destinations of Gillette and Rock Springs, Wyoming.  Jealous?  I bet you are!  Haha.  

Speaking of my job...being a flight attendant is very bad for my nails.  I think it's a combination of popping the tabs on soda cans all day and using hand sanitizer gel religiously.  Whatever the reason, it has become a problem.

I apologize for what you are about to see. 

I know. I'm sorry if you are now traumatized. It's disgusting!  So, this week for Manicure Monday I will be giving these poor, poor nails a rest and trying out these guys:
Nailgrowth Miracle and Maximum Growth: c/o Sally Hansen
Next week I hope to have Manicure Monday back in full swing and I will give you an update on how the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle and Maximum Growth products worked!

What's on your nails this week?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. we all need a good manicure every once in a while, when I was still dancing my toes were just as bad. It's a rough and tough world out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making a good decision! However if your nails are breaking easily and brittle now, I suggest you do something to strengthen them beforehand. I've always loved getting acrylic nails and I decided I wanted to grow my own naturally so I used the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth polish alone and they grey really really long that everyone was asking whether I had acrylics on. It does take a couple of months but it does work! Then my nails all broke. They were long but not strong. I've cut them all down now and I'm taking a nail strengthening supplement or you could use a nail strengthener. The nail growth miracle might work to stop them from breaking but the polish also said it does the same thing and results failed. Just thought I'd let you know beforehand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, good to know! I also have some VitaSurge Strength Gel...maybe I will try that at the same time then. Thanks so much for the advice!!

      Delete
  3. Eat jello. Great for nails. Or get pregnant. Also great for nails.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have stronger nails while pregnant...but that is NOT an option right now, hahaha.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I'd like to see how they work for you! My nails peal and look like that too... I've got to keep them short or they get too weak.

    ReplyDelete