7/12/12

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

It is my personal opinion that all women should own a nice pair of simple diamond earrings sometime in their life.  Granted, that time has not come for me yet (due to budget limitations), but when it does I will definitely keep Anjolee in mind!  This lovely jewelry shop was kind enough to send over some beautiful earrings for me to review (they are cubic zirconia, because let's be realistic...diamonds are a little pricey for a blog review)!
First of all, I truly enjoy nice packaging.  The presentation of a gift is very important!  Well...let me just say that I love the wooden earring box as much as I like the jewelry itself.  It even matches my big jewelry box in my bedroom.  This one could be it's little baby...they are a family now, yay! 

Since you are probably not going to buy a pair of  fancy diamond hoops just for the packaging, let me tell you another great thing about www.anjolee.com.  You can customize the jewelry to fit your budget and style!  You can change the metal type, carat weight, or diamond quality and the website makes it super easy to do so.

Maybe you are looking for the perfect engagement ring, or some pretty bangles...look no further!  Maybe for my 10th wedding anniversary (only a little over 3 years to go)...sigh. 

Do you own any diamond jewelry?

Oh, and be sure to enter the giveaway for a $50 Gift Card to Ruche (and a couple other great prizes) from House of Tong!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I can't wear diamond earrings because my ears don't like them. Sad, ehh? However..I do own three diamond rings. I am obsessed with diamonds. I feel ya here girlll! For certainty!

    Amanda at: http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ears are super sensitive too!! I usually can only wear gold jewelry, but so far these silver ones aren't too bad! I wore them all day for work and they didn't bother me...kind of surprising! I only have one diamond ring...my wedding ring. I definitely want more :)

      Delete
  2. My husband just bought me some diamond earrings for our anniversary and I LOVE them! He bought some that are princess cut so they match my bridal set. Those are the only diamonds I have, but wouldn't turn down any more!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day ;) The only diamond I have is on my wedding finger. One day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe I won my diamond earrings?? From WETV of all places!!! My Granny and I were watching tv one day and a thing came on to enter to win a pair of real diamond earrings. She said I should enter, so I did! haha! And WON! So I wore them for my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! That is so awesome! I'm super jealous :)

      Delete