7/23/12

Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen "Lady Luck"

Gem Crush Nail Color in "Lady Luck" c/o Sally Hansen
For Manicure Monday this week I wanted something fun and sparkly, since I will be wearing it on VACATION!  Oh man, I am so excited...let's just say there will be a beach involved and lots of sun!  So, the color I decided to go with was "Lady Luck", which is a nail polish in the Sally Hansen Gem Crush collection.  

Purple is my favorite color and this glittery polish is a nice magenta shade that I absolutely love!  Pictures can't do this baby justice.  Much like the Gem Crush in "Big Money", because of the chunky glitter this polish gobbles up your top coat...just so you know.  I still need to go buy some Gelous Nail Gel, so I can stop wasting my precious top coat!

Also, here is an update on my Manicure Monday post from last week.  I have been using the Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle, Maximum Growth and VitaSurge Strength Gel every day for the past week.  You can't see a lot of results yet, which is what I was expecting.  I had to file my nails down a little bit and it obviously takes time for nails to grow.  So, I will continue using this product each day (you can put it on over nail polish, which is nice) and I will be back with another update next week!

What are your nails wearing?
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. PRETTY!!! Love this glitzy manicure. Perfect for a fun girls night out!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. My bff gave me the red sparkle of this kind and I have yet to try it. I definitely have to try it out asap!
    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will! And yes, you totally need to try it out!!

      Delete
  3. What a cute blog! I am following from July's blog hop! Love for you to stop by and follow back.

    I am hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Over 200 great blogs! Love to have you!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that nail color is really pretty and girly...I love any nail polish with glitter
    http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I have this and I love it! Unfortunately I cannot get polish to stay on my nails. It all peels off within a day. Any ideas on a product I can use to help with that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...Maybe you should try using a good base coat? I have heard great things about Zoya's Anchor, but I haven't tried it yet!

      Delete
  6. So pretty!!! Love the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete