10/9/12

Very Jane


I know you already saw this outfit on Sunday, but I wanted to talk more about this necklace that I was sent from Very Jane. It was one of their daily deals from a while back and it came from a cute shop called Bridget's Boutique.  Oh, and Bridget is a blogger too (with great party, food and craft ideas)!  I love that both Very Jane and Bridget's Boutique are located here in Utah...yay for local businesses!  Here are some other fantastic deals from Very Jane, which may or may not still be available by the time you read this:

A. Washi Tape, B. Pea Coat, C. Chain Necklace, D. Infinity Bracelet

First of all, I have not been able to find a decent selection of Washi Tape at any of my local craft stores.  When I do find some it's pretty expensive.  This deal offers 68 designs to choose from for $1.99 each!  And I am dying over that mustard pea coat, which also comes in white, red, gray, pink and black...for only $34.99!  The chain necklace is a fun statement piece and the infinity bracelet is so simple and pretty.  I can't help but think about one of my favorite shows, Revenge, when I see that bracelet.  If you watch the show then you know what I'm talking about...if you don't, then you need to start watching it right now (from the beginning).

Anyway, if you love a great deal like I do, go check out Very Jane and sign up to get their latest offers delivered to your e-mail.  You can also see the daily deals and previews on the Very Jane Facebook Page!

9 comments:

  1. i looove washi tape!! cute cute necklace!! i so want to get into that style but i already got enough going on on top that i dont need anymore attention there. hahahaha xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to have that problem after having two kids...but then when I lost weight I also lost what was up top, haha.

      Delete
  2. What do you do with Washi Tape? I feel like i'm missing out!
    You interested in a little lunch with a few fellow Ut bloggers? I want to get to know everyone more!
    Let me know!

    Nikki
    Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the bauble necklace! i'm inspired by your career and story - how do you ever find the time to blog? I discovered you on Chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that pea coat! I need it! What a cute site!! To answer your question about my boots, I bought them last fall so im not sure if they're carrying anything similar this year.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous deal on washi tape! Super cute coat too. Have a great day, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Very Jane they have some pretty amazing deals (: Also your necklace is really pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥♥♥♥ I am speechles, I can't even start saying nice things to you cos it woudl be without ending, love.

    ReplyDelete