10/8/12

Manicure Monday: Mont Bleu Glass Nail File


How did I ever live without a glass nail file?  I have always just used the regular cheap files you find in the store, but I don't think I can go back to those!  Design Glasswear by Mont Bleu sent me a glass nail file to test out, along with these other great beauty items.  The beautiful Czech glass nail files are made by Mont Bleu in the Czech Republic and many of their items are decorated with Swarovski crystals or hand painted.  One thing I really noticed was the attention to detail.  The crystals are not only gorgeous, they are also firmly attached to the metal on both the tweezers and the compact mirror, not cheaply hot-glued on! The hand painted nail file is definitely my favorite item though...seriously, if you haven't tried one of these you need to right away.  It made my nails so smooth and soft!

My nails are taking a much needed break this week, so no polish for Manicure Monday today.  I still need to figure out what color I am going to wear for my sister's wedding on Saturday...and I need to figure out what to do with my hair!  Any easy DIY hair up-do ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I don't. But Sincerely, Kinsey does http://sincerelykinsey.blogspot.com/2012/10/braided-knot-hair-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cute! I'm not that good at french braids though :(

      Delete