10/14/12

Sunday Style: Traveling in Comfort

Top: JCPenney, Pants: Target (last year), Shoes: c/o Lulu's, Bracelet: Kohls

Right now I'm in South Dakota, because my sister got married yesterday! It was a beautiful wedding and it was such a great time (more about that in another post).

I don't have any dressy pictures uploaded off of my camera yet, so this outfit will have to do for today.  This is what I wore for the airplane ride, mostly because it's really comfy.  It's always a good idea to wear flats, since they are easy to take off when going through security.  Long sleeves are also a must for me when flying, because I always get so cold on the airplane!

I'm so excited to see what outfits you add to this weeks Sunday Style link-up! You all have such amazing style and I love being inspired by seeing what YOU are wearing!  The rules are simple:

1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other
MODERN MODEST BEAUTY

24 comments:

  1. Airplanes are cold! I'm usually packing a small blanket it my backpack when we fly! :P But your comfortable outfit is also cute, that's an awesome combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jean jacket/shirt. It's adorable! I love jean shirts. And that bracelet is super cool. ♥ I've never been on an airplane, but from what I've heard, comfort is a must. Your whole outfit is cute and comfy - perfect combo!

    Great job!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really love that top. I've seen you wear it quite a bit. But I think you look cute no mater what you wear. Your soo cute.

    Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I hope you have a great stay there!
    And love your colored pants and chambray combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! super cute :) you have such great style!


    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation to your sister! What a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sister! How wonderful!:)
    And you look so comfy and stylin, love the pant color and your flats!! Gorgeous, even in the go:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We pretty much match, twinners. Chambray and green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just learned of your blog hop from another blogger and I hope it is alright that I jumped in!! I love your look today...the green pants have an incredible fit. Please come over and say hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurray for love! You have such a beautiful smile, I am happy to see it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! In fact, I kinda wore a similar outfit after church today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to your sister! How exciting.

    Love your green skinnies...adorable and perfect for the plane ride!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute!! love those green pants!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to your sister for getting married! Also, you look so adorable and chic. Those green pants are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!! i popped over here from anothe rblog!! what a cute outfit you're wearinhg and those shoes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the shoes for travel. Comfy and easy to take off.

    I just started a blog and shared my Sunday Style for a recent post I put up. Check it out :)

    xoxo

    http://thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the shade of green on your jeans! You're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love the green jeans and the chambray shirt! What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the green denim and chambray is always a keeper!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT . AND YOUR BLOG IS PERFECT I FOLLOW YOU VIA GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT HOPE YOU LL DO THE SAME XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your shoes totally make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great and I love the combo of colors
    You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete