10/26/12

Utah Blogger Events

If you are a blogger in Utah it's time to get super excited, because there are a couple of awesome events happening next month!  Jason from Passionfruit Ads is hosting a fun blogger mixer and a few blogs (including me) are putting together a little Utah fashion blogger dessert social!  Here are the details:

Register for this event here

You can send your RSVP for this event to jenny@modernmodestbeauty.com
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about these events and I hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish you could come too Tina!!!

      Delete
    2. I so wish I lived in Utah so I could attend fun events like this. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. Oops didn't mean to reply. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just RSVP-ed to two of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely be at the dessert social! That beauty night out sounds super fun too...
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just for bloggers or can Kingdom & State attend too? :) We're in the area and would love to meet you bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come! It would be a great networking opportunity for you, especially the Passionfruit Ads event!

      Delete