10/6/12

Fall Fashion Trend: Lace-Up Ankle Boots

1. Target, 2. Famous Footwear, 3. Famous Footwear, 4. Target, 5. Kohls, 6. ALDO, 7. Target,
8. Steve Madden, 9. Lulu's

Lately I've found myself lusting after lace-up booties, but I've had the hardest time finding the perfect pair for me.  Since I'm already spending way too much time scouring the internet, searching for the cutest ankle boots, I figure I may as well show you my top finds!  Most of these are pretty affordable, especially the ones from Target.  I'm really loving the "combat" style boots...how fun are the first pair with the studs on the heel?! Which pair is your favorite?

14 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes. I have been on the same hunt as you. My favourites are number 6 or 8 - I want a pair with no heel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really want one with no heel, so I can wear them more often! I love the color of #8.

      Delete
  2. I am loving 3&7. I also love getting shoes at Target. There are also stores like bells/bells outlet and Ross that I go to if I have to have a new trend without breaking my budget.

    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the texture of #3. We don't have a Bealls here and I'm never able to find any shoes I like at Ross for some reason. But I LOVE Target shoes for their affordability :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome boots! I love boots number 2 the most though! :D
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, wonderful picks! I really love #8 and #9! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I really like #5-though it has too much heel for my taste.
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1, 4 and 7 are all my fav's, especially the studded!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! 1 & 7 are my faves, which is funny because they are both from Target. I might just have to get a pair. Hmmm....now which ones?

    Cute blog, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to wear my boots! :) They make the cold weather worth it. I like 1 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the ideas. I go to the stores and get totally overwhelmed. Thanks for making fashion so easy for me. :)

    ReplyDelete