10/11/12

October Sponsors: Halloween Plans

Fall is my favorite season. The temperatures are cooling down, the beautiful leaves are changing colors, and it's the time of year for my favorite holiday...Halloween!  Ok, maybe Halloween and Christmas are tied...but I LOVE dressing up in our costumes, trick-or-treating and having our annual Halloween party at our house!  I can't even explain how excited I am for our costumes this year, it's going to be awesome.  Anyway, I asked my lovely October Sponsors to tell me their plans for Halloween, or their favorite part of October.  This is what they had to say:

Blog | Facebook | Shop
"I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I love living vicariously through my 2 year old daughter.  She is going as Tinkerbell and I can't wait to put her in her tutu and wings, do her makeup, and drench her in glitter. She can't wait either; everyday she asks to put on her costume. She is a girl after my own heart." ~Crystal from Beauty by Crystal

Blog | Facebook | Twitter
"I love October. It's also more social than September, isn't it? More people milling about, taking advantage of the weather. Like it's the unofficial start to the holiday quarter of the year. I also love anything and everything made with pumpkin!" ~Sasha from Moiology

Blog | Facebook | Twitter
"For Halloween we plan on watching a horror or Halloween kids movie every day, as well having a party on the 31st! We have been printing out themed tags and photos as well as cards to get into the holiday spirit!" ~Elizabeth from The Bradley's

Blog | Facebook | Twitter
"I am so excited for Halloween because my baby boys 1st birthday is on the 28th! I love him so much and can't wait to see him in his little costume!  I love Halloween time anyway and his birth just made it that much better!" ~ Cara from CaraLoren'

Shop | Blog | Twitter
"I love October, and fall in general, for many reasons.  I like winter, but the cold seems to get to me more than when I was a little girl, but fall is one of those in between seasons...cool and brisk with just a hint of the coming winter...and you still get the occasional really warm day thrown in as well.  I don't really have any particular plans...just enjoy it!" ~Kelly from Arcadian Designs

Shop | Facebook | Twitter
I wasn't able to find out Claudia's favorite part of October, but I still wanted to introduce you to her amazing shop, Texturable!

Be sure to go check out all of these amazing blogs and shops! These ladies are all very talented and I know they would be so happy to hear from you, so stop by and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CUTE BLOG, and thank you fro sharing, will check them out soon <33
    anyway, I've followed you, mind to follow me back? <3

    kisses,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog dear! Following now! Check mine out?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete