10/19/12

My Sister's Wedding: The Ceremony


This past weekend my sister got married in Rapid City, South Dakota.  I had the pleasure of being the Matron of Honor and I was so happy to be a part of the beautiful bride and groom's special day.  It was a pretty small wedding (our side of the family is from Oregon and his family is in Ohio), but I think it turned out great!  Here are a few pictures that Emery took from the ceremony...I can't wait to see the ones the photographer took!

My Dad and I
My daughter was such an adorable flower girl!
I read a sweet poem (and messed up a word...whoops)
Aunt, Mom, Dad & Me
Me and my love
Me and my other love. He was the cutest little ring bearer (even if he RAN down the aisle)

I just love weddings...don't you? 

21 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a good wedding!!

    The dresses are all really beautiful!!

    Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Weddings just make me happy inside :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your sister! What a beautiful event. Also, loving the new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted the layout to be simpler/cleaner and I'm liking it too!

      Delete
  3. beautiful! I love your bouquet! You look gorgeous


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weddings! You were stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And thanks...but my sister was truly the stunning one!

      Delete
  5. You look sooooo pretty!! Loving that dress on you. And your sis looks amazing! I'm loving the ruffles on the skirt of her wedding dress, too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bride your sister made!! :) I love weddings so much!

    Happy Friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You oth look so stunning! Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your sister look so much alike! My siblings and I all look very different. I'm glad you shared the pictures, I can never see enough wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...we get told that all the time, haha.

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful day. Your Matron of Honor bouquet looks particularly Pinterest worthy! Congratulations to your sister :)
    - Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wedding! :) She is a beautiful bride as well. :) And you look adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete