3/30/14

Sunday Style Link-Up: Dressy Dressy


Here are a few dressy outfits from last week's link-up that I loved:


Don't these ladies look lovely in their dressy attire? I can't wait to see what you are wearing this week. As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



5 comments:

  1. What a fun link up! Ladies looked good all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of loving that second look... I need to try the dressy dressy thing more often I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny all three ladies look absolutely gorgeous - no wonder you chose them to be featured! Love all the soft metallics and warm tones going on. Thanks for hosting my lovely :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you always pick a common theme for your favorites! Great looks!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete