3/23/14

Sunday Style Link-Up: Happy Spring


Since the first day of Spring was only a few days ago, I wanted to feature some bright and colorful Spring outfits from last week...these colorful clothes just make me so happy (and so does the sunshine that we've been having).  



Ok, let's see what everyone is wearing this week...Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



6 comments:

  1. I do love orange and turquoise together like Salt and Pepper Moms is doing there....and the gold flats are a perfect neutral without being too flash. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now who isnt ready for Spring......love all these stylish & colorful inspiration!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep pulling bright colors from my closet to wear! I think we are all ready for warmer weather. Thanks for hosting the linkup.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of color! I"m a big fan of bright colors and love your tropical look. I just found you blog through a linkup and plan to participate next month! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me this week girlll! :)

    xx, Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and bright spring outfits! I'm loving this! :)

    ReplyDelete