3/4/14

Statement Earrings


I'm usually not big on statement jewelry, because I'm more of a simple and classic kind of girl...but sometimes there are pieces I see and know immediately that I need them in my life!  That was the case with these Jules Smith Coachella earrings from Favery.  I love them, because they make a statement without being too gaudy...does that make sense?  

Cardigan: Target (similar), Tank: H&M (in store, similar), Jeans: Henry & Belle c/o PBJ Boutique, Boots: Target (similar), Earrings: Jules Smith c/o Favery, Watch: Michael Kors, Wallet: Kate Spade

Favery is a private-sale site that specializes in designer jewelry and they are based in my hometown of Portland, Oregon.  I love the way the site is set up, because you can search for items based on trends, categories, or designers.  There is even a section that gives you ideas on how to wear different styles, which is really nice if you are wanting to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.  Some items are definitely out of my price range, but others are priced well, especially considering the quality of the jewelry.  There are so many unique pieces I want...I certainly recommend checking Favery out for yourself!  Be sure to use code PRETTY for 20% off your purchase (good through 3/9).

And not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm kind of loving how my hair turned out.  I wanted to put it up, so I could show off the earrings better, but I didn't want a plain old ponytail.  I'm not even sure what my twisty hairstyle is, but I like it and it was super easy.  Maybe a tutorial will have to happen...we'll see!


Shop This Look

2 comments: