3/6/14

Floral Shift

Dress: H&M (current in store, similar), Tights: Target, Boots: Kohls, Bracelet: c/o Sira Mara, Bag: Tory Burch (same one, new colors), Watch: Michael Kors

When it comes to dresses, I usually lean toward more form-fitting pieces.  I just think they flatter my figure the best and maybe it's just what I'm used to.  But when I saw this floral shift dress on the rack at H&M the other day, I immediately went to the fitting room to try it on and it turns out I actually love the style!  It's loose, but not too baggy.  It's too short for me to wear without tights underneath (which is kind of a bummer with the warm weather approaching), but I like how the tights add an extra pop of color. 

P.S. I'm kind of a floral fanatic, so expect to see a lot of flowery patterns this Spring...I just can't help it.


More Flowery Shift Dress Goodness

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty dress. I love the tights and purse you paired with it - nice!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great! And I, also, am a floral fanatic ha ha ha I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous and that dress is sweet and pretty. Big fan of colorful tights and those look so amazing on you :) Wow!

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute floral dress, and it's really nice with the red tights! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny the combination of the dress, your hair, the tights and your bag (I guess that's all of it!!) is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I always love a floral with a dark background - you look beautiful hun :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    P.S. Thanks for hosting the fab Sunday Style link up of course!!

    ReplyDelete