3/17/14

Dressy Hawaiian

Skirt: Express, Shirt: c/o Lulu's, Shoes: Target (LOVE these), Bag: Kate Spade (similar style), Necklace: c/o Wild Butterfly Boutique, Gold Bracelet: c/o SiraMara

Sometimes I look around in my closet and try to put things together that I wouldn't normally wear.  This Hawaiian shirt from Lulu's and this full midi skirt from Express are complete opposites, but at the same time the contrast of the pieces is what makes this outfit so fun!  Fashion is all about taking risks, right?  You will never know if you like something unless you try it, so I encourage all of you to try wearing something out of your comfort zone...you might end up finding a new style you love!

Get the Look
Linking to Trend Spin

11 comments:

  1. I am loving those shoes!!! So perfect for springtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun?! Such a great little pop of color!

      Delete
  2. Love the combo with the bright shoes! Unexpected combinations are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so fun! I'm usually a bit scared to mix things up like this, but I'm trying to be more adventurous, haha :)

      Delete
  3. Such a fun pairing! The super cute shoes tie the whole look together!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are such a fun color and make me excited for Spring/Summer!

      Delete
  4. Lovely printed shirt! So nice with the black skirt and fun yellow heels :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny I LOVE this!! So creative and gorgeous!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi! I think you are the queen of creative outfits, so that means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  6. love this!! you look so pretty <3

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete