3/2/14

Sunday Style: Spring Color


Last week was another fun Sunday Style link-up and I loved seeing all the happy colors in so many of your outfits.  Although it's not technically Spring yet, the weather is starting to get a little nicer and I know I'm certainly ready for the upcoming season to arrive!  Here are some of my favorite colorful outfits:




Doesn't all that color just make you smile?! Ok, let's see what you all are wearing this week...Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely choices, I like Catherine's outfit so much. Thanks for the link up!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inspiration from last week's link-up. Love all of your top 3 choices especially the first one. Great combo of the Vest with the Red Rain Boots. Hope you like what I linked up today, Jenny. I'd love for you to stop by my blog. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny thank you so much for picking my LFW kimono as one of your faves - I'm so flattered!! The other girls look fabulous too in their bright colours... I so can't wait for spring. Thanks for hosting hun, and have a great week :))

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring colors! Now I wish the weather here matched!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow skirt outfit in the center! So pretty! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florals are always on my spring wish list:)

    Amy
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/store/winter-clothing.htm

    ReplyDelete