3/13/14

Hearts and Flowers and Braids, Oh My!

Skirt: Express, Heart Tee: c/o Style Lately, Shoes: Aerosoles (similar), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote, Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Maybe there is too much going on in this outfit...but you know what? The sun was shining, it was warm outside and boy was it glorious! So, I threw on some clothes to match my happy mood...who says you can't wear flowers and hearts at the same time? Sometimes I think it's best to simply wear what makes you feel good.

P.S. How perfect is this floral midi skirt? I tried to find it in my local Express store, but apparently it's been flying off the shelves...so I ordered it online and I'm so glad I did.  I can't wait to wear it with a dressy blouse!

Linking to Style Sessions

7 comments:

  1. Ok, everything about this is straight up PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not too much! I love a good printed skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! love how you styled this blouse!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt with the graphic tee! Never too much. :-)

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I'm so jealous you can wear outfits like this..its still WAY too cold here.. maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def not too much going on! Love the skirt and top together :)

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete