3/21/14

Stepping into Spring

Dress: BCBGeneration c/o Zappos, Denim Jacket: Old Navy, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Zappos, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: Handmade, Watch: Michael Kors

Today is officially the second day of Spring and so far I'm loving the new season!  I've teamed up with Zappos to share my version of the perfect Spring outfit, which consists of this BCBGeneration knife-pleat dress, this gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini and a jean jacket to top it off.  I think these colors are so lovely together and I know that my adorable mint bag will be worn a ton this Spring and Summer!

I love that the sun has been warming things up a bit, so I can bring out all of my dresses and skirts! What are you the most excited to wear this Spring?

9 comments:

  1. love the color of the dress.

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look for you. I want that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok ok. The color of the bag + dress? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination with the dress and bag together! Cute spring outfit :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Nude + coral and mint combination you created!:) Gorgeous. I'm most looking forward to wearing coral and mint, navy and pink, and sunflower patterns! I'm also excited for the ripped/distressed jeans to pair with slouchy tees!

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's so pretty! All the colors tie together so well. I love your nude pumps :)

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that dress is gorgeous! love it with the nude heels + denim jacket.

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is why you were one of my "8 redhead bloggers you should know", Jenny!! This outfit couldn't be more gorgeous... such beautiful colours and I love the pleats. Just perfection.

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete