3/26/14

Purple Midi

Skirt: c/o Choies, Denim Shirt: Old Navy, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: Target (old), Sunglasses: H&M (recent in store), Watch: Nixon c/o

I can't get enough of full midi skirts lately and how fun is the purple color of this one from Choies?!  The length, combined with the fullness of this style, makes the skirt so feminine and pretty.  I love that longer hemlines are on trend right now...not only because I don't wear short skirts, but also because I think everyone looks so much classier in them! 

What are your thoughts on the full midi skirt? Yay or nay?

8 comments:

  1. I love midi skirts, especially when they're in rich colors like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't beat a midi skirt and this one is absolutely gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay this is amazing... the skirt and your hair! oh your hair!!! love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, this is such a beautiful shade of purple! I love the way you styled the dress with a layered denim top.

    ReplyDelete