3/16/14

Sunday Style: Denim Jackets


The jean jacket is one of my favorite layering pieces in the Spring.  In fact, I just bought a new one that I'll be wearing in an outfit post later this week...be sure to come back and check it out!  I loved the denim jacket outfits that these lovely bloggers put together and shared during last week's link-up:


Don't they look great in their jean jackets?  It's such an easy way to make dresses and shirts more modest, or just to add an extra layer for warmth! Ok, let's see what you all are wearing this week...Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



11 comments:

  1. I definitely agree! A denim jacket is a wardrobe must have. Thanks for hosting the link up!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome linkup!:)) Have a great Sunday!

    www.guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love Bramblewood Fashion's floral skirt!!! Thanks for hosting the link up as always Jenny, have a great week :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their outfits--especially Ashley's! That floral skirt is beautiful.

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I might have to try this jean jacket thing... I'm having a hard time getting into it I won't lie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the feature! And thanks for hosting. I'm in such good company!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim jackets are so versatile. I love all these featured looks - Happy Monday!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. denim is such a classic... always love it! :) and love the bloggers you featured!

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jenny for hosting.

    Catherine
    Joly Look

    ReplyDelete