3/9/14

Sunday Style: Winter Florals


Last week there were so many outfits I loved, but since I'm obsessed with floral prints I decided to showcase these three outfits:


Please tell me I'm not the only one who is overly attached to floral prints.  Every time I go shopping I have to stop myself from buying more floral items, because my closet is already filled with them and I should probably have a little more variety to my outfits...they are just so pretty!  Anyway, I love how these ladies styled their flowery pieces.

Ok, let's see what you all are wearing this week...Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



10 comments:

  1. Oooo, that Peter Pilotto dress is really stunning. I love Peter Pilotto, and always wonder how it would translate into real life. Easily, as it turns out.

    www.highlandfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out! I loooove florals too! i will probably never stop buying florals ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me! I'm in love with floral prints, they always look amazing on everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've just found your blog and link up :) I thought I'd link up my latest hairspiration for Sunday style! Hope that's ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love beautiful floral prints, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute prints! I'm dying for a floral dress!

    xo

    Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winter florals are the best! Great feature and thanks for hosting!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty prints! Love them all.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still obsessed with Rachel's dress! So pretty!

    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete