4/1/14

A litte bit of flare

Jeans: Paige Denim, Leopard Blouse: c/o Choies, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: c/o Gigi New York

I don't know about all of you, but lately I've been getting bored with skinny jeans.  Sure, they are comfy and seem to be flattering on most people...but there are other styles of jeans out there, people!  I've been on the hunt for a good pair of flare-leg jeans and I scored these on clearance, which was pretty awesome.  Now I just need to find some discounted wide-leg jeans and I'll be happy as a clam!

P.S. How gorgeous is this GiGi New York bag?  I love the bright orange color and I think it might just be my new "go-to" bag. I've only recently discovered that I have a deep appreciation for cross-body bags...I don't know why it took me so long to realize their greatness, but at least I finally figured it out. The cross-body style is so convenient and holds just the right amount of stuff...so perfect for busy moms like me!  I'm also lusting over this pretty GiGi bag...time to start saving my pennies!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bag! I am a cross-body bag girl allllll the way! I need my hands free! :)

    Found your blog through Catherine @ Not Dressed as a Lamb

    Ashleahd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this outfit. Everything look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flares are so hot! I have one pair and I’m so motivated to wear them now! You look great.

    ReplyDelete