4/27/14

Sunday Style Link-Up: Maxi Dresses

Outfit Link Up, Maxi Dress Inspiration

Happy Sunday everyone! It's especially happy for me, because it's my birthday!! However, I'm not excited about turning the big 3-0...yup, I'm old.  Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has voted in the Online Shoes contest.  I'm still in the lead and I really appreciate your support! If you haven't yet voted, it only takes one click (vote here) and I'd love the help.  Consider it a birthday present to me?!

Sorry to take a break from Sunday Style last week, but Easter weekend was just too busy...but it's back today and I can't wait to see what great outfits you all link up.  First, I want to share a few of my favorite looks from the week before last:




Oh, the maxi dress.  So comfortable, yet so chic.  I love how each of these maxi dresses are styled so differently...and I love every look! 

Ok, now let's get to the linking...as always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



11 comments:

  1. I love the last look with the stripes!!!

    undergraduatestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three maxis are great! They all look ready for warm weather! Happy Birthday and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, and love the stripes and denim jacket combo! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi dresses will always be my best friend.....& I'm linking up mine to yours!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for hosting the link up.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well happy birthday!! I hope you're enjoying your day!
    I posted a striped maxi dress outfit two sundays ago but I don't think I linked up that day! Now I'm sad, I might have been featured if I had. Lesson learned; always link up with Sunday Style! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny I've voted for you - best look by far!! Good luck :)

    I'll be wearing a maxi on the blog tomorrow, my timing was all out!! ;)) I couldn't choose a favourite between the three you've featured - all three girls look faaabulous. Thanks for hosting, and good for you for taking a break last weekend!

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you, best of luck. LIke Catherine, I am not sure which I like best all three are awesome and perfect for different occassions.

    Cassidl.blogspot.ca
    lindaandkent1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mixture of edge and girly in the first look!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty picks, especially the dress with the neon stripe. CUTE! I love a good maxi dress...so perfect for the warm weather that's finally coming out way. Happy Monday...xo!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maxi dresses look like so much fun! Not my style so much, but I may have to give them a try one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete