4/29/14

Polka Dot Shirt

Polka Dot Shirt, Bootcut Jeans
polka dot shirt, rebecca minkoff crossbody, dark wash jeans
Rebecca Minkoff, MAB Tote Mini, Mint MAB
Jeans: Paige Denim, Shirt: Kohls (very similar), Boots: Franco Sarto (similar), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Zappos (love this color), Watch: Michael Kors

How classy are polka dots?  I mean, really...they are so simple, yet they somehow make you look more put together.  It's weird how this outfit makes me feel dressed up, but I'm wearing jeans...it's those magical polka dots, I tell ya!  

Right now I'm just counting down the days until Emery and I head to Paris.  We went a few years ago, but we only had 2 days there and we were both sick the whole time.  Although we still had a blast, we can't wait to experience more of what beautiful Paris has to offer (and hopefully we don't get sick this time!). 

Hope you all have a great week!

Shop This Look



7 comments:

  1. Polka dots are really magical, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag- such a pretty color! Have fun on your trip!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots!! They are such a versatile pattern and go with so much. Love the mint bag!

    www.accidentallystylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Jenny! Besides the beautiful polka dots, those jeans are just perfectly flattering on you!

    charmant

    ReplyDelete
  5. The classic printed shirt is the perfect contrast to your beautiful, bold hair! Well styled. Looking forward to more. :D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic! Love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete