4/7/14

Neon and Chambray

Skirt: c/o Lulu's (also in red and peach), Shirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Target (very similar), Bag: Tory Burch, Watch: Nixon c/o WatchCo, Gold Spike Bracelet: c/o Sira & Mara, Braided Bracelet: c/o Ettika, Sunglasses: Target


This outfit includes two of my favorite things: Neon and Chambray.  Honestly, back when denim shirts started becoming popular I was really hesitant to hop on board that bandwagon.  They reminded me of something my Dad would wear and I just didn't get it.  Now I can't seem to go longer than a week without wearing mine!  If I can't figure out what to wear with a skirt or pants, out comes the chambray...it goes with almost anything!  And I just love the bright, happy neon colors.  This skirt from Lulu's is so fun and I love that the style gives a bit of a retro vibe, while the hot pink color gives it a modern feel.

I hope you are all having a happy Monday!

10 comments:

  1. What a great look on you, love the accented leopard pumps. Looking lavish doll, hope you have a fab week!

    Xo, Jenessa

    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this outfit, that skirt is stunning! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neon and chambray look!:)

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is amazing, fits perfectly!
    www.highlandfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt looks amazing on you and the color is just stunning. I just love this look!

    And thank you for featuring my striped style from last week!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, you look amazing!! that skirt is smoking hot!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt fits you so perfectly! You look stunning, seriously. And those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this skirt! The neon color is so gorgeous, and perfect with your chambray. You also have the best hair!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete