4/13/14

Sunday Style: Black and White


I don't know if anyone else noticed, but last week there were quite a few black and white outfits.  This is obviously a very classic combination, but what I love is the way these ladies mixed different prints and textures to spice things up a bit!




I'm not even sure which of these looks I like the best...they are each so unique and fun!  But now it's time for another week of Sunday Style and I'm excited to see what you all have to share. As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



9 comments:

  1. I think Punky Little DIYer is my fav, I could never pull off cotton candy pink hair but wish I could. It's so gorgeous on her! Love the opportunity to find new blogs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love wild ruffle's classic b&w look!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the black and white looks! It's definitely been a go to for me. Have a great Monday & thanks for hosting!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white is definitely trending right now and I must say I'm loving it! I actually linked up my recent post that features a lacy black and white ensemble. Thank you for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cate from Wild Ruffle - her b&w outfit is a winner! Thanks for hosting, lovely Jenny :))

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so much a big fan of the B&W color combo & these ladies are rocking it!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete