4/6/14

Sunday Style Link-Up: Simple Stripes


Stripes are one of the few patterns that will always be a classic and can be worn a billion different ways!  When I spotted these perfect stripey ensembles in last week's link-up, I just knew I had to feature them...




Don't you just love stripes?  So easy to wear and they always look so good...I need more in my closet immediately! 

Ok, now let's see those outfits! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



7 comments:

  1. yay for stripes, can be paired in billion ways and that's so true. Happy Sunday and happy link up.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love stripes!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love striped shirts...total wardrobe staple! I can't stop myself buying them....I must have about 7 permutations of the same Breton strips shirt in my wardrobe...

    www.highlandfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stripes especially when the weather warms up! Thanks for hosting the link up!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks! love stripes...such a classic and can't really go wrong with it :)



    Rhea, Et Cetera - spring in the office

    ReplyDelete
  6. love a good stripe! soo classic!! p.s. emailed u!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely a lover of stripes. Bold ones, skinny ones, barely there pin stripes. Who doesn't love a good stripe? Glad I found this link-up. I hopped over from Manic Monday. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete