6/12/12

Sunshine and Polka Dots: eShakti Review

Dress: c/o eShakti, Belt: DownEast Basics, Shoes: Old, Bracelet: Bought in Waikiki
I am in love with this dress.  I have been looking for something like this for a while now, but hadn't found anything modest enough.  When I found the Eternal Sunshine Dress at eShakti I was SO excited, because they are able to customize their dresses to meet your individual needs! It was originally sleeveless, but I had a cap sleeve added...it's so well done, you can't even tell it didn't have sleeves before! 

Here's the best part: if you want to customize the dress length, neckline or sleeves it is free to do so!  eShakti offers all of their dresses in size 0-26W and if a standard dress size doesn't work for you, you can get it custom sized with your own measurements.  I don't know how I never knew about this shop before, but I will definitely be back to get more dresses in the near future.  I have never seen so many cute and modest dresses in one place and they are definitely affordable for custom apparel (Right now they have $20 off your first order when you register on their site).

I also love the Ruffle Cascade Dress and the Contrast Trim Cotton Knit Dress.  Have you heard of this shop before? I feel like I have been missing out big time!

P.S. I have always secretly wanted to wear a yellow polka dot bikini (but no one wants to see that, trust me)...this dress will just have to do!

27 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I've never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should totally check them out...So many dresses I want, this could be bad for my wallet :)

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE yellow on you girl (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to be scared to buy anything yellow because I wasn't sure it would work with my skin tone...but now I love it!

      Delete
  3. This dress is beautiful and you look great in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is beyond incredible!!! You are stunning and I loooove the accessories you paired with it! And I totally need to bite the bullet and order an eshakti dress, I've been stalking their dresses for awhile but no new 2012 has been going pretty strong so I'm trying to hold out :)
    XO Lori
    Wanna Win a Gorgeous handmade necklace from Penguin Palace?!
    You should prolly enter the giveaway on my blog right now...just sayin yo!
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/2012/06/penguin-palace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I just entered your giveaway :)

      Delete
  5. i could wear polka dots everyday! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! By the way, I am super bummed I wasn't able to attend the SLC Shine event...next time :)

      Delete
  6. Love this dress so much! It looks so beautiful on you. Been looking for a yellow dress myself. Also recently just heard of eShakti.

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty polka dress,who wouldn't love it!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! Super cute! I've heard of that store before but had no idea they did custom orders! Thats amazing. I gotta go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful dress! Can't go wrong with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress and it looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love that dress! The color and print just make me smile. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo beautiful.. I LOVE your dress.. Very pretty color and print.. So fun and awesome for the season.. LOVE it.. I have a WIWW party happening (every Monday called Mannequin Mondays and I will love to have you link if you have a moment please..? the link is http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/mannequin-mondaysbrows-stylin.html) Thanks SO much in advance.. wishing you a beautiful evening..Officially your newest happy follower.. xo Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. this dress is so bright and fun, i love it!! and the scenery in your pictures is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. just the prettiest polka dot frock. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so cool that they let you customize the items for free! This dress is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the yellow polka dots and free customization sounds pretty sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning dress, I know what you mean about wearing a yellow polka dot bikini...this is the perfect substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous dress and amazing photos. Love how you paired it with the brown belt.

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete