6/14/12

My MOO Business Cards are Here!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited about my new business cards that were sent to me from MOO!  Do you guys like them?  I was kind of nervous about putting photos on a business card, but the quality turned out great!  The paper is thick and they came out exactly as they looked on the screen when I created them.  I love that you can use as many images as you want.  I ordered 100 cards and used 4 images, so I received 25 of each style.  But, I could have used 100 images to make each card unique...I think that is super fun!  Plus, the box they came in can be used as a business card holder.  

I must say that designing a business card is kind of hard!  I had no idea what I should put on there, since they are just for a blog.  I thought about including more social media stuff, such as Pinterest, but I didn't want it looking too cluttered.  I decided to put one of those nifty QR Codes on the back, so if you scan it with a smart phone it will pull up the info on your device...so convenient!  I just tried scanning my computer screen with my phone and it works (Yes, I am weird...try it, I dare you)!

Moo.com is a little pricier than some of the other printing services, but if you want quality business cards that will look professional and last, this is where to get them! 

So tell me, what do you think? You can be honest, you won't hurt my feelings (ok, maybe a little bit).

Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway!

25 comments:

  1. How cute! My favorite is the one with the orange skirt.
    Tess
    www.theframedlady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that is my favorite too, I love the colors :)

      Delete
  2. They look awesome!! I ordered some from MOO a while back, such great quality!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really surprised with how much better they are than a lot of others!

      Delete
  3. They turned out great!! And how fun that you can put as many pictures as you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I just don't have 100 pictures of myself lying around, hahaha. But I think it would be awesome for photographers, since it is like a mini portfolio!

      Delete
  4. I loveee them!! They are so cute! Gah! I gotta get mine ordered asap! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure yours will be super cute :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes! To go along with your cute new blog design, I love it :)

      Delete
  6. Those turned out super cute. I wish I had done a FB and Twitter symbol on mine. Still waiting for them to arrive but they are not from MOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet yours still look great! I seriously had no idea what I was doing when I was trying to design them...but yes, I do like the symbols!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, the card stock is really great...it doesn't get all bent up, which is nice!

      Delete
  8. They look great! Love that you used your photos! That way people will be sure to remember your face as well! Designing biz cards is CRAZY hard! I just did some for myself and my sister... took me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These came out so goooood!! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those are awesome! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jenny! Your business cards look awesome! ;)

    Hope you're getting ready to have a great weekend ;D.

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely. I especially like the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them they are really Awesome...i cant wait till i get mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG. these are the best business cards ever. I love the design. So cool and original. :)

    I just posted all of my wedding pictures. I'd love for you to stop by and check them out. I'd love to hear what you think! :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOVE EM!! I think they look great!! How fun as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look so so cute, was just on this site the other day...they have the cutest designs! Glad yours turned out the way you wanted them to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your business cards!!! I think 'Moo' is my new favorite websites - I hope they ship to Canada. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really, its nice information, I read this whole and carefully. This covers the all required thing. I can say that you make a real effort, Please keep this continue.

    ReplyDelete