6/22/12

One shirt, Two Ways

Pink Shirt: c/o Oasap, Gray Skirt (top picture): Walmart, Gray Skinnies (bottom picture): PacSun, Bracelet: Stole from Daughter
I'm a big fan of being able to wear clothing different ways.  This hot pink shirt from Oasap is one of those fabulous pieces that I can dress up or dress down!  To be honest, I'm not even sure which look I prefer.  The shirt tucked into the skirt is perfect for date night with the husband, but the untucked shirt with the skinnies is so comfy and casual! 
Which look do you like best?


Make sure to enter the DownEast Basics Giveaway and the EcoShag Giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. I love both! But I like the casual untucked with skinnies best I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it with the skirt. it's casual but polished. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great looks! Looks wise, I'd say I'd prefer with the skirt...but if I was wearing it, the untucked casual look does look more comfy;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say my favorite was untucked with the jeans, but then I scrolled back up and saw it with the skrit and changed my mind, but now I'm back to BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo both looks are great!! comfy, casual and cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE shirt... On you I like look one, but I think I'd look better in look two... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the skirt is my favorite too....but I have to be up front and say that I'm not a huge fan of skinny jeans, so it is hard for me to be objective.

    By the way - love the button detail on the end of the sleeve - can it actually unroll all the way and be a long sleeved blouse also?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second look the best but both are awesome. Lovely blog you have here! Will be stopping by again soon!
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second look! Cute top! (and I love that you're wearing your daughter's bracelet :) )

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of both worlds...untucked with the skirt.=)

    ReplyDelete