6/8/12

June Sponsor Spotlight

I feel so incredibly blessed to have some amazing sponsors this month.  The best part is they are each so unique and talented!  Today I want to introduce you to some of the lovely ladies on my sidebar for June.  Please go visit each of them and let them know I sent you!

This is Gentri.  She is the perfect example of a girl who lives life to it's fullest.  Gentri always seems to be going on some kind of adventure, whether it be hiking or visiting baby goats!  She is currently going to school to be an esthetician...you know, the people who make your skin look pretty? Yup, that will be her soon! She features lots of skin care tips on her blog, so you won't regret checking it out.

I have just recently discovered the lovely Breanna from My Beautiful, Crazy Life and I know you will love her blog as much as I do!  She just received her Associates Degree in Science...with a 4.0!! After another two years of school, Breanna hopes to become a registered Dietician.  Oh, and she lives by the beach in Texas (I'm not jealous or anything).   Go visit her cute blog to find out more about her, as well as some great fashion and fitness inspiration!

Last month Amanda from Royal Daughter Designs won an ad space on my blog and I am SO glad that she did!  She is an amazing designer, so if your blog is in need of an update she is your go-to gal!  You will definitely want to check out her blog if you are a little technologically-challenged like I am, because you can find some awesome tutorials on her blog...along with posts on gardening, recipes, faith and tons of other good stuff!

Meet Kristy from Cup of Jo.  You know that house you would always hang out at after school, cause your friend had the "cool mom"?  Yup, that is Kristy.  From Rollerblading to baking up some tasty cheesecake, this lady knows how to make a house a home!  Kristy's blog has a bunch of recipes, photography tips and craft tutorials...so go say hello, I know she would love for you to visit.

Lindsay from Southern Lovely is the crafting queen! Her blog is filled with tons of fun tutorials...who would've thought you could spray paint shoes?  If you love to participate in link parties, Lindsay hosts one every Wednesday called "Show and Share" and co-hosts the monthly "Pinspired and Rewired" link up!

This is the talented Tania from EcoShag.  She creates beautiful scarves out of the most lovely eco-friendly fabrics.  I love that a portion of each sale's proceeds is given to charity! Make sure to check out her Etsy shop and take a look around!

 My newest sponsor for this month is Michelle from Adding Bliss. Right now she is trying to raise money to fund the Adding Bliss Journal, which she hopes will be a fun way for women to sit back and creatively express their goals.  I know I personally have a hard time keeping track of my own goals, so this sounds like a great idea. Also, anyone who mentions Modern Modest Beauty when they back the project will receive a bonus reward!

Well, there you have it...seven lovely ladies waiting to meet you!  So stop by, say hi and check out everything these talented women have to offer!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be among this amazing list of sponsors you have here! Thank for letting me be apart of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to be here with these lovely ladies!! Thanks so much for having me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!! Thank you so much! You are way too nice to me, Jenny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me! Great group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun group of women, each with something unique to offer readers.

    ReplyDelete