6/9/12

South Dakota Can Be Fun?


My little sister/only sister is getting married this Fall and I am SO incredibly excited!  The other day I flew on over to South Dakota to take some engagement pictures for her and her fiance.  This is one of the great benefits of working for an airline...I can just hop on a plane with the kids and visit my family whenever I want!  After I arrived on Tuesday we went to this cute little park in Rapid City called "Storybook Island".  It has a bunch of play areas based on different stories, like Winnie the Pooh and the Three Little Pigs.  The best part is that it's free!  It was such a beautiful day and the kids had great time playing with their Aunt!
By the way...I LOVE unicorns.  Random little fact: I collect them.  I wanted to take this beauty home, but I didn't want to get arrested in front of my children and go to jail for unicorn theft...so I settled for a ride and a picture. Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. That's the worst part about being a parent I think... being a good role model can be so hard sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, being a parent takes away all my fun...haha.

      Delete
  2. We just went to Storybook Island last weekend! It is a pretty fun little place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny that we were there just a couple days apart! You can't beat free fun :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that park looks amazing! The Snail and the Hippo drinking fountain are the coolest! Looks like you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the hippo fountain was my favorite part!

      Delete
  5. That would be cool.. to be able to fly wherever, whenever you wanted! :) Excited to see these engagement pics... Hope you'll share!

    ReplyDelete