6/11/12

Manicure Monday: Essie Mojito Madness

Today for Manicure Monday I am wearing Essie Mojito Madness from their Summer 2012 Collection.  I saw this color and decided I had to have it, because it's unlike any of the other colors I own.  Essie claims that it's a lime green, but I would consider it more of a kelly green (it's actually a tad bit darker than it looks in the pictures).  Either way, it is more green than anything else I have had on my nails, so I was a little nervous.  But, once I put the color on I was no longer worried...and my husband even commented on how much he loved it (which doesn't happen very often)!

I think next week I am going to try some nail art to spice things up a bit, haha.  Pinterest has been giving me lots of ideas lately!

So, what's on your nails this week?

14 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I don't really like the Essie Summer collection, but this is the one polish I'd consider. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the other ones are colors I have seen before. There is a blue one that I might consider though.

      Delete
  2. I love this colour. I am going to hunt it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color..I have to get a manicure next week,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty fun...what color are you going to get?

      Delete
  4. What a fun nail polish color! I think green is very flattering on us brunettes! My sister is going to do a cheetah print nail on me sometime tomorrow I'm pretty stoked ;P Jenny, I would absolutely love if you entered my latest giveaway(: it's for £50 to Motel Rocks!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the cheetah print, it looks so awesome! Oh, and I just entered :)

      Delete
  5. What a pretty color! Love it!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great. I think Cecilia is right, green does look good on brunettes.
    Mine are mint at the moment (Orly nail polish called Frisky).

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color! Can't go wrong with Essie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essie has some awesome colors and so easy to apply too! Isn't Pinterest terribly addictive??!! :D

    ReplyDelete