2/27/13

Floral and Pink

Floral top: F21, Tee: DownEast Basics, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: c/o Lulu's, Necklace: F21, Bracelet: Gift
This past week I went to a little blogger meetup and it was so much fun getting to know a couple new people and getting to know a couple friends even better!  It's funny, because I am such a shy person and if you would have told me a year ago that I would be going to these types of social events I would have though you were crazy!  But I'm so glad that I have started to break out of my shell more and more, because it has really helped me to not only grow as a person, but also make some great friends.  That's my favorite part about blogging.  It's not taking outfit pictures or posting about where I have been lately (although I love that too), it's connecting with other people and making relationships I never would have made if it weren't for this little blog.  

P.S. I am in love with these fuschia shoes from Lulu's.  They add such a fun pop of color and I adore the perforated style...I'm pretty sure they are my new favorites!


This is my sweet friend Kelsey with my daughter, who was really excited to accompany me to the meet-up.  Kelsey is seriously the funnest person to be around and she is such a genuine human being.  She was also my photographer for the day, thank you Kelsey!

21 comments:

  1. yourdaughterisADORABLE!!!!! she dresses better than half the women my age lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she has better style than I do...She picks out some crazy outfit combinations sometimes, but they totally work! I love my little fashionista :)

      Delete
  2. That outfit is sweet...even in the snow.

    Your daughter is darling!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are AWESOME!!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer shoes. Way to strut your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole outfit! I'm hoping to be able to make it to a blogger meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit - those shoes are fab! You are brave being out in this outfit while it's snowing! You daughter is so cute!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of color that the shoes give!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Sounds like fun, although a fashion blog meet up I think would consist of...me.
    Seriously!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so sweet to me! oh my, can i tell you how much I miss your sweet little girl? can I come over and play with her soon? and you to :) i love this outfit on you! you look great in bright colors! and those lulu shoes are to die for! you make them look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is so cute I love it!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there:-)
    I just found your blog, and it´s so charming! and I love the fact that you´re a flight attendant! I always wanted to be that when I was a child..
    The shirt is really cute! you can´t go wrong with some fresh colours!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those shoes!! aren't you cold?? :)

    Sally
    http://www.etsy.com/people/sassysalsells?ref=si_pr

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore your shoes!! So so cute


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shoes :)

    http://leblogdevaloumodeuze.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a cute outfit. I like how you kept the floral from being too stuffy and formal by pairing it with jeans. I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your outfit! The floral with the pink is beautiful! I'm a brand new blogger and I'm enjoying connecting with people too. We should definitely connect!

    Carmen

    www.bethelightinthedarkness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. your floral blouse is so fresh & pretty, and i love the matching heels. cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Said it on insta but had to say it again. Love the shoes so much. And that top is perfect for spring. Now if only we could get spring around here in Utah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your look here Jenny! loving the color and the print :)

    ReplyDelete