2/9/13

Prabal for Target


Unless you are new around here, you probably know that I love Target.  I practically live there.  Tomorrow they are releasing a new line designed by Prabal Gurung and I can't wait to see it!  Unfortunately, I could never afford to purchase items from this talented designer's regular line (such as this amazing floral dress or this contrast peplum blouse), so I love that he is creating items at a more affordable price point. I will have to try things on at the store to see how they fit before I can commit to buying anything, but here are a few of my favorites from the collection:



Short sleeve dress: $39.99
Miniaudiere: $34.99
Floral Necklace: $39.99
Crystal Teardrop Pendant Necklace: $19.99
Crystal Teardrop Necklace: $39.99
Wedge Sandals: $29.99

Shirtdress: $39.99
Miniaudiere: $34.99
Sandals: $29.99

Short Sleeve Dress: $39.99
Miniaudiere: $34.99
Ankle Strap Pumps: $39.99

Ruffle Blouse: $34.99
Crystal Stone Tassel Earrings: $16.99
Crystal Teardrop Pendant Necklace: $19.99
Ankle Strap Pumps: $39.99

Floral Blazer: $49.99
Long Sleeve Tee: $19.99
Floral Shorts: $26.99
Crystal Teardrop Pendant Necklace: $19.99
Ankle Strap Pumps: $39.99

Ankle Strap Pumps: $39.99

So, my absolute favorites are the two short-sleeved dresses.  I really love the long-sleeved shirtdress, which I think would look amazing with a pair of black leggings underneath.  The blue ruffled blouse is also at the top of my list.  The floral blazer is fun, but I'm not sure how much I would really wear it.  And let's talk about THOSE SHOES...I'm not really a big fan of neon, but I'm loving those bright yellow heels!  I think this collection is going to be a big hit, just like the Missoni line a while back.  Hopefully it doesn't sell out before I can drag my lazy bum out of bed tomorrow!

Which are your favorites?

19 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Just another reason to be obsessed with Target! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know...I am such a Target addict :)

      Delete
  2. I am planning on being at my local Target right when it opens! I can't even decided which pieces I want to get- I love them all!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to as well! They really are all so great, it's hard to narrow it down!

      Delete
  3. I'm also obsessed with Target...doesn't help that it is literally a three minute drive for me!

    That blue and coral skater styled dress is soooooo cute! This is probably one of their best partnerships (Neiman Marcus failed haha)

    TIff Ima
    http://stylehonestly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lot of their other collaborations didn't really work out...but I think this one is great!

      Delete
  4. I am really excited about this collection too. I love that coral and teal dress.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my very favorites too :)

      Delete
  5. Most of the items are too short/revealing for me, but I'd wear the ruffle blouse and the blazer. I can't wait to buy the shoes!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you on the dresses being too short, but I think I could figure something out to make them work...maybe a black skirt underneath or something :)

      Delete
    2. Definitely! I just went to Target tonight and I found a few cute things and after looking at them I could definitely rig them to make them totally apropos for my own personal style.

      Chandra

      Delete
  6. I saw the commercial for this collection and died!!!!!!! I put it in my calendar to go right away1!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figure I better get there right in the morning if I want to get anything...I better set my alarm, haha :)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE Target too! This collection is so modern and so pretty! Excited to see these in the stores. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love target too! Thank you for reminding me about the line ;) I think I'm going to attempt to get to my target when it opens ;) love your selections! Happy Sunday shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if I am always late to the designer sales or if the Targets in my area just get very little stock, but it seems like I always miss out! That being said I LOVE the black and floral short sleeve dress and am going to see if I can snag one ASAP!

    jess
    Wanderlusted

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok first of all what is up with the models' hair?! It looks like she just rolled out of bed from hibernation... YIKES. haha that being said, I can't wait to go check this out! Personally none of this is quite my style but I still wanna go check it out! I've never gone to a designer event at Target yet. It sounds fun.


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog! Did a post about this yesterday. I love this line. One of my favorites so far!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete