2/12/13

Hippie Chic

Jean Jacket: Kohls, Top: c/o Sugarlips, Skirt: c/o Sugarlips, Shoes: Kohls (old)

I think I might be turning into a hippie...well, minus the sexual revolution and drug use anyway.  My first car was a Volkswagen, I'm a pretty big fan of peace, I love the Earth, and I thoroughly enjoy rock music.  But it's the hippie/bohemian style that I'm really drawn to.  From the long skirts and floral prints, to the long and carefree hair...I love it all!  My sister always makes fun of me, because I've always had a thing for flowing peasant tops.  I just know she would tell me that this Ride the Caravan top from Sugarlips is right up my alley!  The outfit would look a lot better with a pair of sandals, but as you can tell...it's not exactly sandal weather.

What do you think about the "Hippie Chic" look?  Is it something you would wear?

21 comments:

  1. I love the hippie style and wear it whenever I can!! I especially love hippie headbands and boho braids. =)
    You look fabulous as always!!
    ~Callie

    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I was putting this outfit together, cause you always look so cute in your hippie/boho outfits :)

      Delete
  2. pretty pics in the snow :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are always adorable! loving that salmon color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is SO cute, love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to make a headband with flowers in it : ) .... oh! and hold a tambourine :

    I love how you've added the jean jacket on top.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought about adding a headband. I remember making flower chains when I was a kid, it was so much fun :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Sure! Although I actually have kinda bad skin, haha.

      Delete
  7. Love the jean jacket and that skirt!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Willardson! Can you believe I paid less than $10 for that jacket at Kohls?!

      Delete
  8. Love that pleated skirt! The color is fabulous!

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty skirt! I love how you styled it for winter! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous shade of coral in that maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the skirt! And you are gorgeous!
    I am a new follower...I am so excited to find another mommy fashion addict! I am a mother of two and work in fashion. I can't wait to read more from you. If you'd be interested in checking out my blog I'd really appreciate it, it seems like we have a lot in common! http://dreamersdiaryblog.blogspot.com/

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your skirt! it makes me want spring to hurry up and get here :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete