1/6/13

Sunday Style: Is Your Mama a Llama?

Llama blouse: DownEast Basics, Cardigan: Old Navy (old), Corduroy Pants: LC Lauren Conrad, Shoes: Gianni Bini (old)

Happy Sunday everyone!  Everyone in my family seems to have caught a horrible cold and we are all just laying around being sick, but the good news is that I have some time to relax and catch up on my blogging!

Some of you may have been wondering what happened to Sunday Style last week.  Well...while I was working, my suitcase got lost in San Francisco (I will save that story for another day).  Unfortunately, my Macbook charger was in there, so I had no way to get the Sunday Style post ready in time.  But, it's back this week and I can't wait to see what outfits you lovely readers link up! Here are the rules:

1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other!

PLANE PRETTY

I would also LOVE if you would take a second to vote for me to be one of the Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Mommy Blogs on Circle of Moms! You can vote once a day until the 23rd :)

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that llama shirt. I'm pretty sure I need that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's at DownEast and it also comes in a gorgeous blue color! You should totally get it :)

      Delete
  2. The llama shirt is so cute! I hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those llamas, AND is your mama a llama. Now I have it stuck in my head :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt. The print and the bow
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that top. Brrrr, but I'm cold just seeing you in the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your llama top and the cardi! And I am also loving the new blog name - so clever, you!

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shirt is soo cute and I LOVE the color of your shoes!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Llamas!! Great color combo!

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! I am in love with that beautiful blouse! :)
    I just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Will be back soon!

    xx,
    Erika
    www.jasminblancboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shirt - check you out in the snow in those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit, the print on your blouse is so fun. You're so brave to take photos outside in the snow! I live where it's snowy too, but it's been like 5-10 degrees out, which is WAY too cold for me :)

    styleinmiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such a cute shirt! And what a busy Momma you are :) So glad to have popped by *waves hello* from a new follwer, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are you, girl! Loving that shirt!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shirt is super cute.
    I also love the shoes!


    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenny! :) That llama blouse is so fun. Hope you're having a great day.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are looking so beautiful and that shirt I love. :) Linking up late. I hope you guys are feeling better by now. I am no 100% myself either. I am having a headache feels like I am coming up with something.

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO cute! I love how you styled the shirt! :D It's fun to see it on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh!! You are so dang cute! I just love this outfit-so classy! Im now following and cannot wait to read more!
    Check out my blog :)

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's exactly what happened at our house over the holidays. We caught this terrible flu when we were in Utah for New Year's and it took a whole week to get it out of our systems! Hope you and the fam are feeling better. I'm glad to know that you do a Sunday link-up as well, would love to participate in the future.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the color combination of your shoes and sweater, very very cute!!
    -Chantal
    www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete