1/29/13

Illusions

Dress: c/o SheInside, Shoes: Target, Necklace: F21 (similar here and here), Bracelets: Kohls, Clutch: Sephora

Who doesn't love wearing clothing that makes their body look better than it actually is?  This SheInside illusion dress is designed with a flattering hourglass silhouette, which creates the appearance of a slim physique.  I love that the black sides of the dress make me look thinner, but let's also talk about the zippered back...I think that little detail gives the dress so much character!  The best part was that the dress didn't have to be skin tight to get the effect (I like my clothes fitted, but still comfortable).

Do you have any tips or tricks for dressing to flatter your body type?

19 comments:

  1. awesome dress. you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy! Also I agree....the back zip look so modern and adds to the design of the dress. You look great!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was scared of what the back zip was going to look like, but once I put on the dress I loved it! Thanks Suzanne!

      Delete
  3. Lovely. I have a dress like that in blue and black. I'm always looking for ways to dress thinner and flatter my inverted triangle body shape. That's what I blog about actually.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to head over and check it out :)

      Delete
  4. Love this dress really flattering! not that you need it anyways! Your gorgeous & style is fab!!
    xoxo ErinNicole

    Theblondelatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that illusion, Jenny! I think we can all benefit from flattering illusion dresses! ;O) Thanks for featuring it!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. I like the color and zipper detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love! my favorite outfit post of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is gorgeous! It does look very flattering, although you don't need any flattering ;) I love the color too! The zipper is such s fun detail!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress, looks great on you.
    Hope you can check out my blog and enter my giveaway to win an $80 MsDressy.com Gift Card! www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice dress, I like it!
    Kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress looks great on you! I love the color and the zip up the back. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress really suits you, Love the green color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this dress, but couldn't find it on their site :-( Bummer, I'd totally order it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dress! It looks gorgeous on you :) A great illusion...not that you need it!

    ReplyDelete