1/13/13

Sunday Style: Business Casual

Blazer: c/o SheInside, Blouse: Shabby Apple, Jeans: DownEast Basics, Shoes: Target (old)
j
Happy Sunday everybody!  I think I officially need to find a place to take outfit pictures INSIDE, because it was SO cold outside when I was taking these.  I'm not even a huge baby when it comes to being cold, but it was so cold that it hurt!  

But anyway, I have been wanting a white blazer for a while, so I was pretty dang excited when SheInside.com sent me one.  Blazers are great because they can make a dressy outfit when paired with a skirt or nice pants, or you can create a more casual outfit with a blazer and a pair of jeans.  I was going for a more casual look, so I wore my white blazer with a pretty blouse, jeans and flats.  This is definitely something I would wear to work...that is, if I had a job that didn't require a uniform.

Well, enough about my outfit.  Let's see what YOU have been wearing! Here are the rules:

1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other!

PLANE PRETTY

I would also LOVE if you would take a second to vote for me to be one of the Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Mommy Blogs on Circle of Moms! You can vote once a day until the 23rd!


25 comments:

  1. Love this blazer, it's perfect for winter and to be worn into the spring!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the white blazer - i have one and i love the way it dresses things up without being too traditional ... so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer and the blue top! So cute:)

    Shelby xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top and blazer are so perfect together and you look gorgeous!
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, chic look! That blazer is fab!!!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is so cute!I LOVE navy and white together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting a white blazer as well. I can't seem to find one that's the right fit. :(
    you look so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous and I love the white blazer. I've been obsessed with blazers lately. I just can't get enough of them!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could have fooled me - you don't look cold at all - lol. However, the snow in the background...that's another story. Thanks for hosting today and have a fantabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jenny! I love your new blog name and look! I am in the process of changing mine up as well! I love this white blazer, its pretty fierce!! It looks great with your dark hair and red lips!

    Cassidy
    thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that blazer, and the shirt too. I just bought a shirt with a tie recently but haven't worn it yet, so I'll have to remember your look.
    I'm going out west to visit family in a few weeks and I know I'm going to freeze! I'm not used to the cold anymore. I have noticed a lot more people taking indoor pics. You're brave to be out for photos without a coat. :)
    Tiffany
    www.fabulessinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are very brave doing your photos outside! Very cute blouse/shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, very chic! im feeling you on the cold front... its bloody freezing here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola! Happy Sunday to you! I was freezing cold taking my photos today--and there was ZERO snowflakes! I'm sure I'd be freezing if there was snow on the ground! ;)

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your white blazer, Jenny! Looks very chic with the blouse & dark wash jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty blazer! I love how it complements the rest of your outfit!

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO cute! I love this. How do you add the pin buttons to the pictures?? I tried to snag a few photos today, but oh my! It was so cold, so I got like, three good ones. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the business casual look. This gives me some great inspiration. =) I especially like your jeans. =) the white stitching looks really good with your white blazer. =)
    ~Callie
    http://www.creationsbycallie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blue and white is such a timeless colour combo. Very pretty.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a huge baby about the cold too and it is WAY too cold here lately!! Wish I had a decent indoor spot too! I love this blazer! So cute layered with the blue and your lip color is so pretty!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The outfit suits you perfectly and I like the colour combinations a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit! Love the blazer! ;)

    ReplyDelete