1/1/13

Owls in the Snow

Dress: c/o eShakti, Sweater: old (probably Kohls), Tights: c/o We Love Colors, Boots: Ross

I have developed a slight obsession with owls, so when I saw this dress on eShakti.com I knew that it was meant to be mine.  Aren't the little white owls so adorable?  Ok, so it does look like it could be a dress that my daughter would wear...but I don't care, I love it!  It was freezing (as you can tell from the snow), so I threw on a burgandy sweater and some matching tights.  By the way, these tights from We Love Colors are awesome!  They come in tons of colors and they are really soft, thick and opaque.  I'm super annoyed though, because my stupid boots totally snagged the tights and now I can only wear them with these shoes or my taller boots.  I REALLY hate when my tights get snags. 

20 comments:

  1. I like the colors in this look!! Nice matching tights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love this outfit. :) I am sorry your tights got snagged though! That is THE worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gentri! It really is the worst!!

      Delete
  3. I have been loving owls too! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I just can't help it...they are so cute :)

      Delete
  4. so cute! happy new year jenny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete
  5. I think it's cute and it looks great with the sweater and Congrats on your revamped blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable look. I love it!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! I have tights from the same place and I love them because they are thicker. Bummer about getting a run in them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they are my new favorite tights...I will definitely need to get more :)

      Delete
  8. That's just too darling! I love eShakti!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! i'm also wearing burgundy and navy today...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this dress is pretty wonderful!
    just found your blog...


    www.laurenrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want this dress so badly, wish it was still on their site. I saw an owl skirt but I think I wear bigger than a S. Sigh. If you want to sell this dress ever in the future I would love to buy it!

    ReplyDelete