12/23/12

Sunday Style: Some More Favorites

The Serena Saga
Fabu-less In Heels
Method Clothe

You know what I realized after I picked out my favorites from last week's Sunday Style link-up?  All three of them are really similar!  I guess I must really be in the mood for the skirt & cardigan combo!  Each of these looks are so classy and these ladies look wonderful in their outfits, don't you think?  I promise I will actually have an outfit for next Sunday.  Things have been so crazy this month...I'm guessing most of you have been super busy this month as well! 

Also, just so you know...I'm going to be making some changes to this blog.  I will have a post explaining everything later this week, but basically I want this to be a place that better reflects me as a person.  I also want it to be an outlet where I can share more than just modest fashion.  Don't get me wrong, there will still be a lot of outfit posts and Sunday Style is definitely here to stay, but I want it to be more than that.  Changing my blog is a scary process and it makes me kind of nervous, but I hope you lovely readers will stick around :)

Ok...now show me what you have been wearing this past week!  Here are the rules:

1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other!

MODERN MODEST BEAUTY

7 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right. The cardigan/skirt ensemble is really popular this week. And these are three inspiring styles. Thanks for hosting! Excited for your new blog changes. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the favorites, pencil skirts are so flattering! I love all of them! And thank you for picking me as one of your favorites last week, that made me happy because I didn't have time to post last Sunday!

    Have a Merry Christmas Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and looking forward for the makeover"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is almost always a good thing. Excited to see! I think it's a great thing to do for the new year. Merry Christmas Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me! Can't go wrong with a skirt/cardi combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I clicked on your site today I was super surprised to see myself. I'm flattered! Thanks so much for featuring my outfit. I always love your style choices. I look forward to seeing what changes you make, I'm sure they'll be great!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just making my rounds through all of my favorite blogs and discovered you picked me as one of your favorites. You have made my day! Thank you so much Jenny for the love.

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete