12/1/12

I'll take some sparkle, with a side of denim

Gold Top: c/o Sugarlips, Denim Top: JCPenney, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Kohls

I don't know why I'm so into sequins and glitter lately.  Maybe it's just because they give off a holiday vibe, but I can see myself wearing the sparkle even after the holidays are over.  I was just going to wear this pretty gold Sugarlips top with the grey skinnies, but I wanted to try something different...so I threw on a chambray top.  I'm pretty into it.  It kind of tones down the sequins a little bit and gives an added layer for warmth.  What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. I think you are right and it dresses down the sequins just enough! I love it with and without the shirt, either way it looks great! I love the gold with the grey and those boots!

    Cassidy
    Thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sequins top! I am not a sequin girl myself, but I think something smaller like a top I could do. Looks great Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty top! I like how you styled it...in a casual way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeesssss!! The only way to improve on a denim/denim combo is sequins. Nailed it! :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sparkles! So cute :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like the way you've styled it.

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the railroad track! fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Fun pictures on the tracks too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally into sparkle lately too! Haha especially for the holidays. Your hair looks amazing in these photos! It was good to see you again the other day.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sparkles with the chambray :) Very cute as always!

    ReplyDelete