12/5/12

Breakfast at Tiffany's


About a week ago I had the opportunity to have breakfast at Tiffany's, in celebration of their first Christmas in Salt Lake City.  We drank sparkling cider and yummy pastries...the chocolate croissants tasted almost as good as the pain au chocolat I ate on my trip to Paris! We also learned more about Tiffany & Co., tried on some gorgeous jewelry (which I don't know if I will EVER be able to afford), and spent time mingling with other local bloggers. The employees were all so friendly and knowledgeable about their company and all of the gorgeous pieces.   It was such a fun morning and this visit left me hoping that one day I will find a little blue box under my Christmas tree!

Also, if you didn't see the Bloggers Give Back post, make sure to check it out and see how you can make a difference this holiday season!

10 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous dress and what a great morning! Your post put that song in my head...I don't remember what its called but the chorus is "And I said, what about...Breakfast at Tiffanys". It'll be in my head for days :)
    xx,
    Kate
    ummmnowhwat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that!?! So cool you get to go to these kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such an amazing time! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I love your dress

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a completely delightful experience! Beautiful pics too!
    -Newest Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Your eyes are sparkling in the first picture. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, Tiffanys.... ;) Sounds like fun though! :)

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Tiffanys once on Rodeo Drive. I was like why the heck am I in here I can't buy anything. I'm not a window shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ring and lovely dress

    ReplyDelete