12/16/12

Sunday Style: A few of my favorites

Sasha from Moiology
Cassidy from Things Like Skeleton Keys
Lindsey from Thrift and Shout

These are a few of my favorite looks from last week's Sunday Style link up.  I have been flying around the past few days and haven't had a chance to take any outfit pictures, so I figured I would share some of your cute outfits!  I can't wait to see what you are wearing this week. Here are the rules:

1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other!

MODERN MODEST BEAUTY

16 comments:

  1. love lindsey's outfit!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sasha's outfit also on my inspiration list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were some of my favorites too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely picked some good ones. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Cassidy's look! They are all stunning.
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cassidy's outfit, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all three, gorgeous ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Awesome way to honour the bloggers who link up! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Cassidy's! So soft and feminine!

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combination of girly and masculine in Sasha's outfit post. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute looks! Love how the vest was styled in the first outfit - I have that same vest and have needed new ideas on how to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the second look! I am obsessed with gray tights right now!

    xoxo

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great styles! We are new followers! found you through The Fashion Canvas Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so know how you feel about being busy. I have been so busy this week I didn't take a picture either. Oh well. At least your not alone.

    Cody

    ReplyDelete