12/25/12

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This was the Christmas card I sent out to all of my family members.  Sorry it's kind of blurry, but I promise it's super cute in person.  They were made for me by Modern Greetings and I think they turned out great!  I especially loved that I could have my return address printed on the envelope, so I didn't have to write it out by hand on every single one (cause let's face it, I'm lazy).

Well, today was pretty great.  My parents came to visit, we ate some yummy food and opened up our gifts!  I absolutely loved seeing the joy and excitement on my kid's faces as soon as they saw all the presents under the tree.  They must have been pretty good this year, because Santa brought them exactly what they had asked him for...bikes!  I can't wait until the weather warms up (which won't be for a long time here in Utah) so they can get busy riding around the neighborhood. 

P.S. I'm not excited about cleaning up my house, but I guess it was worth it :)



 

3 comments:

  1. Wow..so lovely card!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Merry (late) Christmas!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great christmas :) so fun your parents came over to!

    ReplyDelete