12/17/12

Manicure Monday: Christmas Light Nails


I decided that it was time for some Christmas nail art.  I had seen a few manicures with Christmas lights on Pinterest, so I figured I would give it a try!  First I painted on the white base color, which is Butter London "Pearly Queen".  Next I painted the black cord with Sinful Colors "Time Off".  This was probably the hardest part, cause I'm not great at making lines with nail polish.  After the cord was painted on it was time to add the lights.  The red is Pretty Serious "Nightmaren", the blue is Zoya "Song", the green is Zoya "Logan", and the orange is Sinful Colors "Cloud 9". 

It may not be perfect, but my kids love it!  Are you planning on giving yourself a holiday manicure?  I'm trying to figure out some different nail art for next week's Manicure Monday, so let me know if you have any good ideas!


Linking up to Mani Monday

8 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! You did a beutiful job on the lines (tons better than I could :p)I've also seen snowmen nails on pinterest, but I thought it looked a little hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! What a fun way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. What a fun way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously impressive! And very cute :) I've not seen any nail design like this before, but it's a great idea

    ReplyDelete